Hair Stylists in Jaipur
A professional hairstylist is a person whose job is to cut and style hair, giving individuals the desired look that complements their personality. A hairstylist can be self-employed or may work in salons, spas, hotels and resorts with many working in the television and modelling industries too. Hairstylists have to remain abreast with the modern and latest hairstyles and treatments such as hair extension, perming, re-bonding, straightening and so on. Hairstylists consider the body contour and look of their clients before adopting a treatment type to ensure that the result is extraordinary. While a lot of parlors acknowledge walk-in clients, there are also a few that entertain customers only on prior appointments. The price to be incurred by the customers can widely diverge based on individualistic treatments and styles. Most of the parlors accept payment in cash and card with a few welcoming cheques too. The page above has the contact numbers of all the well-known Hair Stylists in Jaipur.
Trendy Hair Styling Ideas by Hair Stylists in Jaipur
The beauty industry has grown exponentially over the last few years. There are many options available when looking for styling the hair be it by changing the hair color or texture. Hairstylists in Jaipur are professionals who offer various services related to hairstyling and hair packages for occasions such as weddings, parties, functions, etc. These services can be availed by men and women. Hair styling industry has evolved with exciting newer ways to style hair for different occasion. People can choose between various services ranging from simple hair wash to hair smoothening, keratin treatment, and more.
Popular hair trends
In Jaipur, hair stylists offer their services to men and women alike. The trend for hairstyles and hair dos change just as frequently for both genders and is ever-improving. Professional hair stylists constantly work towards bettering their work by bringing out the best in people. A few of the popular hair trends are as follows:
Popular hair trends for men
• Colour: Although both men and women can die and colour their hair the trends often differ based on the type of color and pattern in which men colour their hair for best styling. Highlights, ponytail highlights, man-bun color, etc. are various styles while popular hair colours among men are copper brown, rooty blonde, dark warm brown, deep red, etc. Hair stylists Jaipur has will suggest the right hair colour and style depending on the client’s skin tone, face shape, etc.
• Haircut: Hair salons style men’s hair buy giving it different types of hair cut depending on the client’s face shape, hair texture, hair length, volume of hair, etc. A few popular men’s haircuts are pompadour, messy fringe, ponytail, faded sides with spikes, combed back with sideburns, sleek side swept quiff, etc.
Popular hair trends for women
• Hairdos: Women opt for different hairstyles for different occasions. Hair styling professionals offer a wide range of hair dos for women with all types hair type, hair length, etc. A few of the many popular hairdos among women are, buns, messy buns, waterfall braid, side-swept curls, romantic outward curls, French bun, retro bouffant, braided barrette, etc.
• Haircuts: Women can cut their hair in various styles. The best hair stylists in Jaipur cut hair in hundreds of different styles for all their clients. Haircut adds a flair to an individual’s face by giving it a completely different look. Layer cut, feather cut, curtain bangs, chandelier layers, curly shag, long lob, asymmetrical cut, etc.
• Hair dye: Changing the hair colour can change a person’s complete look. Hair salons have professional hair stylists who suggest hair colour and highlight choices to their clients, few popular hair colours among women are dark honey-blonde, glossy-brown, golden highlights, silver-blonde, lilac hair, caramel highlights, burgundy, etc.
Tips for maintaining styled hair
Various chemicals are used for styling hair. Which if not maintained well will not only make the hair look shabby but may also damage the hair. There are many ways to protect hair styling for better maintenance of hairstyle and quality of hair.
• Wash regularly with a suitable shampoo. Preferably use products with lesser chemicals. Choice paraffin and sulfate free shampoos and conditioners.
• Co-wash styled hair at least twice a week for nourishing the hair better.
• Avoid using hairdryer, use diffuser or dry the hair naturally.
• Use the hair oil to nourish the hair and ensure softness in the hair.
• Use a wide-toothed comb as it helps untangle hair without breaking the hair.
• Trim the hair regularly to avoid dead ends and spilt ends.
Hair treatments offered by hair styling salons
Hairstylists are professionals who style hair for all gender and ages. When styled properly after undergoing the right hair treatment the end result can change the complete look of a person giving them a total makeover. Professional hairstylists offers various types of hair treatment a few of them are as mentioned below.
• Keratin treatment
• Hair spa
• Scalp treatment
• Hot oil treatment
• Moisture treatment
• Detox treatment
• Relax treatment
• Toning treatment
• Hair glossing treatment
• Semi-permanent dyes
• Curly perms
Perks of availing services of professional hair stylists
Many people experiment with their hair for changing their look or simply for fun. While trying new hairdos and hair styles is all fun and bold it is not a wise idea to do them by self or without professional guidance as doing so can not only give out bad result but may also end up damaging the person’s hair forever. There are many reasons as to why one should avail a professional hairstylists services, a few of these are as mentioned below.
• Hair stylists will look into the quality of their client’s hair and then suggest a treatment to avoid damaging the hair.
• The products used by hair professionals are of better quality which ensures minimum damage.
• The hair stylists are well-trained and qualified hair professionals who know how to handle different hair types and what would suit which type of hair.
Approximate charges for hair styling
|Product type||Approximate cost|
|Haircut||Rs. 500 or more|
|Hair spa||Rs. 800 or more|
|Keratin treatment||Rs. 3,000 or more|
|Highlights||Rs. 600 or more per strip|
|Hair colour||Rs. 5,000 or more|
Please Note- The prices mentioned above are indicative and subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there an age limit for styling hair?
2. Will I be charged for cancelling my appointment with hair stylists near me?
3. Will the hair professional guide me on how to best maintain the styled hair?
4. Will styling the hair cause damage?
5. How long does keratin treatment last?
6. What are the charges for styling the hair?
Professional hair stylists offer styling services starting at Rs. 500 and can go up to Rs, 45,000 or more.